Search This Blog

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Importance of Sunday in my life

The Importance of Sunday in my life
-----------------------------------------------------

I think since i work like MONDAY to SATURDAY now the only day in the week that i get time to take a break is SUNDAY. SUNDAY is really important and i look forward to it as my personal life can only have it's way on SUNDAY.

The fact that very soon Saturday will also be mine is hope enough...once i move on to Miller's Road that's going to be my new Office. I really luv that area and great place and people can be found near by.

No Pollution like BTM, Good food joints etc make it a great place to hang out with friends. Pizza's, Coffee Days u name it. They are all there. Also all my friends now can meet me whenever as that's the centre of the city.

SO.....thanks for reading and see u soon.

No comments: